Glimpse of happiness, or how my day felt like

I do not understand how the weather can influence me in such a strong manner... The other day I was about to slowly but surely slip into the darkness; now I have a feeling of exhilaration and contentment about the beautiful life I was blessed with.

I talk a lot about any kind of stuffs, I feel like walking a lot, I deeply breathe the cold spring air.
I need to hug all peeps around me, to awkwardly dance, to make faces, to take dozens of photos, to sing like a crazy.
I smile from the bottom of my heart when I see a sunbeam among a tree's leaves and when it caress my face afterwards.
I feel strong, I laugh a lot, I have a huge deposit of optimism, smiles and energy.
I walk with my head turned skywards, dreaming about the metal tube cruising at 10 km above the ground. 
I am childish.

I don't know if I wish the spring would be infinite, but I certainly wish to live more days like this one, like today: surrounded by warmth and soaked in childishness.

The spring has come. Cherish it and make it last.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]