Voltaj to represent Romania in Vienna!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Voltaj

I simply admire these boys who are doing their best to show the world (Europe, in particular) that the general beliefs are not even close to what the truth is; who are strongly determined to go to the bitter end to prove people otherwise; to point out who WE, Romanians, really are. 
I will move abroad soon, and I would be so glad to do it with all my heart, without bearing the fear of rejection because of my nationality. I want people out there to actually become open-minded, like they claim they are.
Here is a nice English article with an interview with Voltaj, the team who are going to take part to Eurovision Song Contest 2015; also, the Romanian version of the song, 'De la capat' (in the article), as well as the English one, 'All over again' (below).






You have my vote, boys! Fingers crossed!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]