English homework: "Letter to God"

" Dear God,

Right now, in this very moment, I don't know what to ask from you. My pen is just sitting here, like in the middle of nowhere, scratching this sheet from time to time, not realizing how to be productive.

Suddenly, an idea crossed my mind: I would love to be able to find my words when I need them; to express feelings properly and understandable and clearly; to simply play with them; to make them so strong that they might mark your reader soul. Sometimes I'm too hurried (or enthusiastic, I couldn't find out yet which one), so words come out against my will; most of the times they hurt or, at least, haunt people. And it's a bit annoying at some points.


While writing the paragraph above, another idea wanted to be put down on paper: my personality strongly needs a drop of optimism and love for little things in life. I don't know how or when or why I've lost my ability to fight storms and to be grateful for my damn 6:30 AM alarm. I've learnt that you should be thankful for every small ounce of happiness and kindness around you; my father uses to tell me: "Apply, practice what you've learnt", and that's the problem: I don't know how ... I'm too blind to see any attractive flower without a bug around, meant to scare and disgust me and to make the view unpleasant.

 
And please, dear God, don't take this letter as such; don't offer me anything for granted because I may get used to beg and not to fight. Give me signs, dreams, hints, anything but accomplished wishes. Thank you a lot.



Hope to feel you soon. "

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]