...and sprinkle with colour

"I see myself boring and uninteresting. I feel I could never attract someone's attention from this point of view; someone who is lively, voluble, with the gift of conversation and communication. I feel I can't attract them. Maybe it's my introversion's defense weapon, I can't deny, but I'd love, at least for a little while, to enjoy the companionship of some childish, yet fascinating people. To learn how to live more carelessly and how to not take everything so seriously anymore; to be more relaxed and more fun, for my life should have a bit more color."


Originally written: Feb 2016

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]