Catharsis

"At this moment, I dropped everything I was doing in order to write this. Too many unexpressed feelings packed up inside me, and now they simply want to explode on this piece of content.

I need a reason to breathe and to joyfully get out of my bed. I need a motivation to do things; a person to be happy with and about.

I want to think about someone real, and to have my day instantly brightened up, without fearing that that person will trample over myself and my feelings and emotions. I want to be awesome enough to be loved.

I wish I could genuinely connect with someone, and find ourselves together. I want us to live the adventure of our lives. My introversion is quite an obstacle in making new connections, though; or it is merely the placebo effect.

I want to feel understood by someone with whom I could spend my life with.

But I'm so not sure about anything anymore...

Who would fall for this emotional, unsure, unsociable side of me, tho'?"


Originally written: Mar 2016

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]