Anti Social Media - Just the way you are



"Summer’s here, winter’s gone
Finally I can see the sun
Every time you walk into the room
And all my fears disappear
When I’m in your atmosphere
I don’t know what it is you do
But you do [...]
And I can’t explain why
It’s the way you are
It’s just the way that you are
That can make my day
The bad times go away
[...]
Like an old radio
A song I just can’t let go
All I got on my mind is you
[...]
There’s nothing I could do about it
[...]
And I’ll be right there
When you need someone to guide you
[...]
Whatever it takes
I will be doing it for you
[...]
I wanna take my time and spent it all on you"
#hiseyes <3

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]