Fairytales

I think I'm in love with a fairytale, just like Alexander Rybak confessed in his song. A fairytale is charming, soothing, out of this world in a beautiful way; but, in essence, nonexistent or, at least, far-fetched, hard to believe...

Maybe everything about you is in my imagination, in my mind. Maybe it's just a projection of how and who I really want you to be. Maybe I'm just dreaming, and you don't exist. Or, you don't exist for me. Maybe your mission in this life is not to be with me.

Yet I feel my spirit craving you. I promised I will travel so much that I will find myself, as well as my soulmate. But it smells like you're here and I don't need to wander, to be a globe-trotter in searching my person, because you are so close.

I want us to be happy. I want us to find our ways together one another; to get to know ourselves better. At least, in another life we eventually will.

Or maybe I'm just daydreaming, bullshitting, wishing too much and too many.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Parul roscat, sau cum nu poti scapa de el

Syoss si experientele mele homemade

Syoss si experientele mele homemade, part 2 [invitat special: decolorantul Palette]